Last updated: 20 July 2022
The App is a free to use (with optional in-app-purchases), and in order to maintain the high quality and a great app experience we process information from and about you in particular to improve the entire experience in the App and to support internal operations.
Non-Personal Information. When users interact with our application, we may collect non-personal-identity information associated with the user. Non-personal-identity information may include your phone’s model, version of os, language of device and other similar information.
- We Do Not Collect Personal Information. Personal Information includes your geographical location information, name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, the information you stored on your device, and the information to identify you or other individuals when you use applications, services or websites.
- When you access or use the App, we automatically collect general information about you, including:
How We Use Collected Information?
a. Personal Information – Since we do not collect Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information in any way.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) For Personalized User Experience – We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics, and other trends related to user’s habits;
(2) To Help Improve Our Service – We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
(3) For the Further Development of Instore – We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes.
3. The Possibility of Personal Information Being Disclosed
a. Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information, so your Personal Information cannot be disclosed by us.
b. Non-Personal Information. We will not match non-personal information and personal information (such as numbering your name and your user-specific device).The Possibility of Personal Information Being Disclosed or Sharing
Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information, so your Personal Information cannot be disclosed by us.We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our website and mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.ADVERTISTING
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
If you have additional questions about our privacy practices related to children under the applicable minimum age, please contact us at [email protected].
We send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide app-related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages, if you have agreed to such notifications.SECURITY SAFEGUARDS
We takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SUPPORT AND CONTACT
If you have any questions concerning the Service or the Terms, please [email protected].